Monday, October 02, 2006

Paying Bills

Today I used the internet to set up automatic payments for Earthlink cable internet to charge my credit card automatically every month. The cost of the cable is 40$ a month and I verify that this amount is charged correctly to my credit card bill, which isn't due until a month after I recieve it. This service is great for me and the whole world because I never miss a payment and don't have to worry about writing a check every month. As well, I don't have to worry about getting ripped off because I can still deny payment if something goes wrong with the transaction. Improved services with no compromise in security or my rights.
However, one must trust the credit/debt card company.
I think they have proven their legitimacy thus far before the internet revolution, therefore I believe they will continute keeping up with their reputation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home