Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Party at My House

This weekend, I'm going home to Dallas to watch the football game. But unlike everyone else from UT thats going north this weekend, I don't have tickets for the game. Instead I will be found at my parents house in McKinney, TX with at least 5 or 6 of my friends, drinking beer and watching the game on TV. While this is going to be fun, I thought I might one-up myself a little bit.

When I was thinking about flash mobs, I decided that they are cool as hell. So today, about 4 hours ago, I started contacting everyone that I know via text messages, emails and Facebook telling them all to meet at my parent's house at 1PM this Saturday to drink beer and watch the game. Short notice, but I would love to crash my parents house with 40 or 50 people. I guess you could say that's my goal right now. Already, I've gotten a lot of responses off of Facebook. 5 confirmed, 17 maybes, 29 NOs, and 167 people haven't responded yet.

I will update on how the party goes.

By the way, your invited.
1318 Lakewood Dr.
McKinney, Tx

UPDATE: Party went well. Had 25 or so of my friends come over, no strangers. Most effictive means of communication was the mass text messaging. Facebook was second most effective. Once I was in town, the telephone worked well too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home